- Please adhere to the hide timings.
- No one will be allowed to join or come out once the hide session starts.
- Do not try to move around or switch the seats inside the hide.
- Do not wear bright color clothes for the hide sessions.
- Carry water bottles along with you to the hide if required.
- Do not leave water bottles and snack packets inside the hide once the session over.
- Maintain silence throughout the session.
- Carry Tripod, extra battery as well as memory cards for the hide session.
Best Time To Visit
September 15 - March 30
How to reach
Cochin International Airport (COK) is the nearest International airport, which is 40 km away from Thattekad.
Aluva Railway station, about 36 km away from Thattekad, is the nearest railhead. Regular train services are available from major cities in India.
Pickup and drop facilities from airport/railway station can be arranged on prior request.